Getting started with email marketing: 3 free tools
On average, 50% of your leads will require 10 touches before becoming a closed-won customer. Blogging, social media and content creation are all great ways to stay top-of-mind with your leads, but we’ve found email marking to be the best vehicle for connecting with and converting leads.
Don’t believe us? Check out these email marketing stats from inbound marketing pioneers, HubSpot:
- Email marketing generates $38 for every $1 spent, which is a mind blowing 3800% ROI
- 93% of B2B marketers use email marketing to distribute content
- 73% of millennials prefer communications from businesses to come via email
- 99% of consumers check their email everyday
- 59% of respondents say marketing email influence their purchase decisions
- More than 59% of marketers say email is their biggest source of ROI
- 80% of business professionals believe that email marketing increases customer retention
Numbers don’t lie, and the numbers say that if you aren’t already, your agency should be investing in email marketing.
So, where do you start?
We suggest starting with a monthly eNewsletter to your contacts to keep them up to date on your offerings and services, any new content you’ve created and exciting news or updates from your agency.
Here are some items you might want to include in your newsletter:
- Any new blog posts or eBooks you’ve written
- Links to follow you on social media
- Company updates including new team members or partnerships
- New services or offerings
- A call-to-action to reach out or set a meeting
- Contact information
- Industry relevant articles/updates
Ready to start emailing your prospects? Check out these free email marketing tools to help get you started:
Emails per month: 10,000
Support: Knowledge Base, 30 days of email support
Extras: Basic reporting, landing page creator and single-step email automation
Great for: An agency who has dabbled in email marketing in the past but is looking to step up their game.
Emails per month: 15,000
Support: Knowledge Base, email support
Extras: GDPR compliant, reporting, free templates
Great for: An agency who is just getting started with email marketing but thinks they might want to grow their efforts in the future
Emails per month: 14,000
Support: Phone, chat, email and Knowledge Base
Extras: Drag and drop editor, reporting, CRM integrations
Great for: An agency who is thinking about starting up with email marketing but isn’t ready to invest a lot of time or effort
Now that you’re ready to start your agency’s email marketing program you should consider who you’re going to be emailing. If you’re looking to increase lead generation for your agency, request a demo of BerniePortal today to learn how you can start generating free leads via our Broker Partner Network Directory.
No matter what product or service you’re selling, reaching your intended audience...